Important tools to lead your first team with confidence
- Want to get prepared for your first leadership position?
- Feel unsure about what is important for you when starting your first leadership position?
- Want to get an insight into most important topics for your first month as leader?
- Want to deep dive into leadership topics in one day that will make you feel excited to start your leadership challenge
Benefits you will leave with…
- A solid overview of the most important topics for first-time leaders incl. concrete activities you can do with your team
- Exchange with other first-time leaders in a similar situation through lots of interactive exercises in small groups
- An intense yet light day of immersion into the most important topics for first-time leaders
Please note that seats are limited for this session.
- 199€ – early bird ticket (for the first 15 registrants)
- 249€ – regular ticket
Join our waiting list and be the first to know when the next Leadership sprint session will take place.
Who will run the session?
Hi, I’m Katrin! Having worked many years in the area of leadership development at a large multinational corporation across different countries in Europe and with many international clients as founder of The Globe Team, I have seen quite a few teams succeed, but also some which have failed. One thing that I always noticed was the large impact the leader’s behaviour had on the team’s success – both positively and negatively.
Therefore I believe that it’s essential to invest in leadership skills from the beginning and I would like to support you during the transition phase from team member to team leader!
My leadership experience is based on working closely with more than 100 team leaders across different countries and companies in team development processes and 1:1 coaching. In addition, I have served as a leader myself for several project teams and employee networks during my corporate career, as well as a volunteer in civil society organisations. I’m looking forward to exchanging with you!